Yoga guru Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurved Company has partnered state-run telecom company BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) to offer SIM cards Called “Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card”, Patanjali’s offering marks the FMCG company’s foray into the country’s highly competitive telecom sector. BSNL on Tuesday shared details of new recharge pack, called “Patanjali BSN-144”. We can see the features of this pack which is cheaper than existing plans of jio’s network. The main benefit to buy this sim is to offering 10% discount on its all patanjali items. The state-run telecom company has announced three denominations in which the recharge pack – meant for use with Patanjali’s SIM card – will be available. Patanjali BSN-144 will be available in denominations of Rs. 144, Rs. 792 and Rs. 1,584, BSNL said on microblogging site Twitter.
Features of Recharge pack-
1. The recharge pack will come with benefits such as free unlimited voice calls without roaming charges, 2 GB of data per day and 100 SMSes per day for the respective validity period and 10% discounts on all patanjali’s products, according to BSNL.
2. BSNL is offering a validity period of 30 days, 180 days and 365 days in recharge options of Rs. 144, Rs. 792 and Rs. 1,584 respectively. Free voice calling, data and SMS benefits apply for the validity period according to the plan chosen by the subscriber and 10% discounts on all patanjali’s products, according to BSNL. .
3. For example, a user recharging the Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card with the recharge pack of Rs. 144 will get 60 GBs of data with a daily limit of 2 GBs, among other benefits, for a period of 30 days. However, a subscriber of the Rs. 792 denomination will get a total of 360 GBs of data over 180 days, with a daily limit of 2 GBs.
4. The Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card was launched by yoga guru Ramdev last Sunday. The SIM card, available to Patanjali Ayurved staff for now, will be available to the general public soon.
5. BSNL said the special plan is available “for members of Patanjali organisations like Bharat Swabhiman Nyas, Patanjali Yog Samiti, Mahila Prakostha, Yuva Bharat, Patanjali Kisan Seva, Swadeshi Samrudhi Card Holder”.
How to activate Patanjali BSN-144
For activation, eligible persons are required to visit the nearest CSC or retailer along with valid documents such as Patanjali employee ID.
The country’s telecom sector is witnessing high competition since the entry of Reliance Jio.
Current Plan Offering by Other Network
- We can see Bharti Airtel currently offers a recharge pack at Rs. 249. This pack comes with 2 GBs of data per day along with free voice calls, among other benefits, for a validity period of 28 days.
- Rival telecom company Reliance Jio offers a recharge pack at Rs. 198, which comes with unlimited voice calls and 2 GBs of high speed data for a validity period of 28 days, among other benefits.
- Vodafone India offers 2 GBs of 4G/3G speed data for a validity period of 28 days in a recharge pack priced at Rs. 255. Other benefits include unlimited voice calls.
Why Patanjali’s Sim Is Different???
Currently, Patanjali Ayurved offers a wide range of products from segments such as food, ayurvedic medicine, cosmetics, home care and personal care products. Patanjali Ayurved had formally launched its e-commerce operations with website Patanjaliayurved.net earlier this year.
Summary of Recharge Pack:
source : twitter Bsnl
plan 144 2GB per Day (60 GB per Month) unlimited calling 30 days validity
- Plan Rs 792 2GB per day (360 GB) unlimited calling 180 Days validity .
- Accidental Insurance is also available with this plan without any extra cost.
SHOULD WE BUY IT OR NOT??
WHY NOT!!! We are just enjoying the competition. In the era of competition we are enjoying the cutting calling and data rate.
Since the jio network came in market the rate of calling and date was down rapidly and this will increase the user of DATA.
Since the Service of Patanjali Sim Cards is only available for its Employees and officers right now, so we have to wait for it to available for commoners.
In telecom industry we can not say the perticular industry only run the market. Anyone can hit the market if he has proper marketing strategy. Now we have to wait to see whether patanjali can defeat the jio network or not.
I hope You like the article. I will really good to see your suggestions in comment box. Also ask your questions or doubts.
So till then, connect with us for the latest news and good self help articles.