As we all know the JIO came in a market with a very attractive offers. We almost all are using the jio services. With the Aim of grabbing the market with a least time Jio come with the free services and this idea will make them to attract all the mobile user and everyone wants to use the jio services.
As the network grows with users there is a need of manpower. And we are all know Mr Mukesh Ambani is a great businessman and time to time he is doing something new in his company.
So without wasting time Lets come on today’s topic that is Career in Jio telecommunication.
Jio communication have lots of vacancies for students who wants to start their career with jio.
At least Graduate: According to Jio official website they are requiring student who are graduate but if you are not graduate still you can apply after going to their website. Filling all the information and sit back. If you they require a candidate like you, you will get a call back.
Steps to apply for the job :
- Go to www . jio. com create an account
- After creating account , Login with your Email Id and password.
- Create your profile with your qualification detail.
now its over. According to their criteria they will select you and you will get a call back.
Steps of selecting the candidates by www .jio. com:
Yes, There are some steps where they identify a good candidates from the applied candidates.
steps is as follows:
step 1: Application
In this you can apply for the ob by filling your full information like qualification detail and some personal detail.
step 2. Assessment:
In this step jio companies HR department doing some assessment out of all application received and the selected candidate also proceed through the assessment process.
Step 3 : Selection-
After the Assessment process jio HR manager select the best out of all application for the job. And this is the final step.
So without wasting your time, If you want to do a job with a good company then apply for this job.
Work Opportunity Programs
Their are different programs arranged by Jio to find a good people for their comany and some of them are
- Digital Champions Program
- Student and campuses
- Digital Sales Jobs
- Jio point Jobs
start with Step 1: Digital Champions Program
This is a Digital Champions Program by Jio, In this you will not receive any money but the certificate opf completion of this program. As I said this is a non Remunerative program So you can leave this program anytime you want to leave.
In this you have to some assignment like to teach Small businessman that how can they get more opportunity of market or how can technology make them easy to do their business.
Eligibility For this Program:
If you have completed first year and second year of your four year graduation degree
If you are doing three year degree then you should complete your first year.
Place of work
According to official website of Jio, You can do this work from any city. All cities have the vacancies.
- Student selection would be done on the basis of their responses to an online assessment test conducted by Jio.
WORK As Sales Person
Join Jio’s sales team and be a part of the digital India movement.
Jio is looking at prospects with good understanding of geographical territory, go-getter attitude, and strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Work on specific outbound activities.
Ensure best on-boarding experience to a customer.
Meeting and completing all the formalities with strict adherence to processes.
Ability to resolve customer queries/issues.
Ensure acquisition targets is met.
Demonstrate all Jio products and services to customer
Collect consumer feedback/suggestions
12th Standard pass and above
0 – 2 years
Go to careers.jio.com
Current opening in jio
- Sales and distribution : Total post 854 jobs
- Engineering and technology : Total post 716 jobs
- others : Total post 165 jobs
- IT and System : Total post 110 jobs
- Operations: total post 75 jobs
- customer service: Total post 49 jobs
- Supply chain: Total post 48 jobs
- Product management : Total 35 jobs
- Alliance And business development : Total post 32 jobs
- Finance compliance and accounting : Total Post 32 jobs
- Corporate service (Admin) : Total post 29 jobs
- Human resource and training : Total Post 12 jobs
- Marketing : Total post 5 jobs
- Procurement and contract : Total post 4 jobs
- Legal :Total post 2 jobs
- Infrastructure : Total Post 2 jobs
- Corporate affairs: Currently there are no opening for this.
- Regulatory: Currently there are no opening for this.
So, If you still have any question on this Go to the Jio official website or Comment bellow with your doubt.
Please follow us on Social media.